Model Name : Contura G2
Machine Size : X-1000, Y-1600, Z-600 mm
Make : Zeiss(GERMANY) 2018
Work Force : 2 Persons
Software Used : Calypso
Accuracy : 1.8 micron
Temprature : 20°± 1°
Machine Table : Granite Material
CONTURA G2 RDS
1. Designed for measuring special features, lots of angles, and needing very small styli.
2. Best-in-class ZEISS RDS articulating probe holder that can reach 20,376 positions in 2.5º increments.
3. Articulating scanning with the VAST XXT.
You won't find a more versatile technology than the RDS. The best-in-class articulating probe holder makes it possible to reach virtually all spatial angles with an extremely large number of discrete positions. This is especially beneficial for measuring intricate parts that normally require probes configured for many spatial directions. A part is checked using only one probe and one clamping setup. Few probe combinations means simple parts programming, increased throughput rates and reduces idle time.
CONTURA G2 AKTIV
1. Designed for measuring deep features, self-centering, displaced conditions such as reference systems or position errors, and high throughput needs.
2. ZEISS Active Scanning with VAST XT for multi-point measurement of size, form, and position.
For active single-point measuring, configure the CONTURA G2 AKTIV with the high-performance DynaTouch (DT) sensor. For the benefits of ZEISS Active Scanning, select VAST XT.